All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn this reference guide there are basic tips for aspiring singers who would like to pursue a singing career but don't kw where to start. Speaking from first-hand experience, I will share with you some tips on how to initiate the process of taking the first steps in developing, exposing and showcasing your musical talent. The purpose of this book is to guide aspiring singers down a path that will lead them on an journey to building an enjoyable and successful music career. I will tell you how to form a solid foundation that will put you in a position to attract professional managers, record labels and to build a fan base. In this guide you will have obtained the resources and tools to create industry awareness and buzz for your projects which will hopefully enable you to become an successful Independent Recording Artist.
- Author BiographyTRACEY CHANTEL, the Lady that knows Talent when she see and hear it, has worn and still wears many hats as a Singer, Producer, Talent Director, Talent Agent, Manager and Author. She's currently the Owner of The ACCESS to ARISING ARTISTS Promotional Services and Founder/Talent Director of Village of Inspired People (V.I.P.) Productions (An Educational/Entertainment Youth Awareness Production). She owned and operated the TRACEY CHANTEL Talent Agency for three (3) years. Her natural born creative skills has given her the opportunity to show off her singing skills, manage & provide a forum for new & upcoming Artists in the entertainment business for over 25 years. Her motto is I do what I do from the passion I have in my HEART to recognize and give recognition to TALENTED, Unknown, Unsigned & Upcoming Artists which surely says what her ACTIONS show.
- Author(s)Tracey Chantel Marshall
- PublisherChantel Enterprises
- Date of Publication10/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChantel Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.