CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Get a Break as a Writer deals with an area of writing for a living that remains virtually untouched by most other titles. This is a book about getting breaks, making your own luck and getting hopeful writers to the stage of being taken seriously. It is t a book that tells you how to write your vel, but instead focusses on the range of paid writing opportunities that exist for budding writers. Honest, insightful and challenging, How To Get a Break as a Writer tells it like it is, pulls punches and delivers a series of chapters setting out the problems faced by aspiring writers. Packed with examples of success and failure, How to Get a Break as a Writer could be your ticket to a new dimension in your writing life.
- Author BiographyNeil Nixon has been writing since his student days, and in 1999 was the first person in the UK to found an undergraduate programme in Professional Writing. His work goes from the respectable (Sony Award nomination and acclaimed academic textbooks), to sick humour, advertising and writing for operations as varied as Sooty Films and Rough Guides.
- Author(s)Neil Nixon
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication02/03/2011
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleA Seriously Useful Author's Guide
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.