All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new edition of the popular step-by-step career guide, nationally recognized career expert Susan Morem tells job seekers and recent graduates everything they need to kw to excel in the workplace. Gathered here is all the key inside advice - on navigating the job search process, landing the ideal job, handling life on the job, and getting the most out of a career - that readers won't get in a classroom, from parents or friends, or from a guidance counselor. This new edition has been expanded with six new chapters and a listing of useful resources. Helping readers understand the realities of the working world, How to Get a Job and Keep It, Second Edition gives them a valuable edge over the competition and helps new workers make a successful transition to the professional workplace. Coverage includes: Interview dos and don'ts; Body language; Preparation and follow-up; How to make a good impression; How to succeed; Avoiding pitfalls; Workplace communication; Dealing with reviews, raises, and promotions; Getting along with coworkers and bosses; and, Kwing when to leave a job. New topics include: Informational interviews; Expanded coverage of interviewing in general; New ways of locating openings; and, Creating your own job.
- Author BiographySusan Morem is a nationally recognized career expert. She writes a syndicated weekly workplace advice column and appears regularly on radio and television. Morem has had many articles published in newspapers and magazines. Her most recent books are 101 Tips for Graduates and How to Gain the Professional Edge, Second Edition, both for Facts On File. She lives in Minnesota.
- Author(s)Susan Morem
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheckmark Books
- Content Noteindex, further resources
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.