CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn these detailed studies, Peter Baron unpicks all the clues given about the mind of the examiner - and so makes A grade success that much more certain as well as saving teachers and students hours of time: indispensable, comprehensive, detailed and above all, wise.
- Author BiographyPeter Baron studied PPE at Oxford University and a Masters degree at Newcastle in Philosophy. He trained as an Economics teacher in 1982 and was ordained a priest in 1993. He returned to teaching full time in 2006 (Ethics and Philosophy). In 2006 he set up the first creative learning community in Philosophy and Ethics, which now has 462 participating schools from both the private and state sectors. He has authored six books on Philosophy and currently speaks at day conferences in schools around the country as diverse as Archbishop Tenison's, London and Dene Close, Cheltenham. His vision is to unite the best and most creative teachers from the state and private sector to inject new life into the classroom and create A grade possibilities for all, irrespective of background and location.
- Author(s)Brian Poxon,Peter Baron
- PublisherPushMe Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- Place of PublicationWells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPushMe Press
- Contained items statementContains 2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.