All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Give Clients the Skills to Stop Panic Attacks shows how it is possible to prevent and abort a panic attack through lifestyle change and mind-body relaxation. Presenting an effective approach rooted in the philosophy of functional medicine, this book proposes using calming breathing techniques as the foundation to controlling the anxiety that causes panic. Breathing is then combined with positive imagery, rational thinking, body awareness, nutrition and yoga to provide further support for sparking the real, positive change in clients that will guide them along the road to recovery. The practical tools, step-by-step exercises and motivational scripts within this book will provide an incomparable resource for mental health professionals, psychologists, counselors, and coaches.
- Author BiographyDr Sandra Scheinbaum is a licensed clinical psychologist, board-certified senior fellow in biofeedback, certified yoga instructor, nutrition coach, and the Director of Feed Your Mind Wellness Programs. She has a doctorate in clinical psychology from Fielding Graduate University. A former panic sufferer, she has practiced mind-body medicine for over 30 years, successfully teaching hundreds of clients to overcome panic. She lives in Illinois.
- Author(s)Sandra Scheinbaum
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note20 black and white
- Weight326 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.