All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Grow Apples in the Southern US is handbook for the home orchard enthusiast. The southern United States is an apple growing region waiting to emerge. With the right varieties and care, any gardener in the temperate part of the southern US can grow tasty apples. This book is a practical guide on growing apple trees in the humid heat of the southern US.
- Author(s)Trey Watson
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.