All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're feeling trapped by your veterinary practice, you're working insanely long hours and are on call all hours of the day and night - you're t alone! But it doesn't have to be this way. It is possible for you to work shorter hours than you ever have before, and grow your practice at the same time. The difference is kwing where to focus your attention and energy. This easy-to-read book by business coach and entrepreneur Collin Grant shows you how.
- Author BiographyA popular speaker and author, Collin Grant is a contributing writer to multiple trade magazines, has written two industry-specific books, and heads corporate training for the international pharmaceutical company, Boehringer Ingelheim. His well-rounded business acumen is rooted in proven, in-the-trenches experience from building his own multi-million dollar business from small beginnings, using strategies he now shares with veterinary practices, independent pharmacies and numerous other small businesses throughout North America.
- Author(s)Collin Grant
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.