All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA lovely metaphor teaches valuable lessons in how to treat others and make friendships blossom! Making a friend takes patience, care, and room to bloom just like growing a flower. Soon your little gardeners will have their very own green thumbs for this most important of life skills.
- Author BiographySARA GILLINGHAM is an award-winning art director and designer. In addition to developing her own books and gifts, Sara s studio provides art direction and design services for the children s publishing and gift industries. Sara has worked with some of the most distinguished illustrators in the field and has designed and art-directed hundreds of books and gift products, many for Chronicle Books in San Francisco, where she was the design director for children s publishing until 2007. Sara also teaches at UC Berkeley Extension and California College of the Arts in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Sara Gillingham
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Out-of-print date02/03/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.