All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis inspiring volume will help artists find personal and professional support in the struggle to stay up-to-date, creative, and profitable in the highly competitive field of illustration. How to Grow as an Illustrator features interviews with more than 60 of today's most successful illustrators in which they reveal some of they ways in which they have stayed successful through the years. Topics discussed include how to find your true style; the importance of art education; the merits of mechanical skill vs. conceptual skill; how to effectively balance your professional and personal life; marketing, promoting, and maintaining a successful business; how to stay motivated; dealing with project failures; and how to embrace change. With its informal and unpretentious style, this is bound to become an inspirational volume for illustrators at every stage of their career.
- Author BiographyMichael Fleishman is a successful freelance illustrator, graphic artist, and commercial arts tutor with more than 25 years experience. He is currently the President of the Graphic Artist's Guild.
- Author(s)Michael Fleishman
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date01/08/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.