All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionSandy Berger's advise and instruction have helped hundreds of computer users to overcome their fears and anxieties of personal computing. Sandy's 30 years of experience in the computer industry and her personalized method of teaching the computer in simple terms have been brought together for you in this book. How To Have a Meaningful Relationship With Your Computer is the ultimate user-friendly book that tells you what you need to kw to be a confident and kwledgeable participant in today's computer world. Whether you are buying your first computer or looking to expand your productivity as a current computer user, Sandy's insights and information will get you going in the right direction. This book is designed to help you work with computers to produce the results that you desire with ease. It's like having your own personal computer consultant right at your fingertips. It's the smart computer book for smart people who want to get past the technical jargon and into the world of independent computing. It is more than a computer book. It will guide you through and around the world of computing to remove your frustration and maximize your productivity. At last, a single resource book that covers personal computing from A to Z in simple everyday language.
- Author BiographySandy Berger
- Author(s)Sandy Berger
- PublisherSunstar Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFairfield, IA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunstar Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, glossary, index
- Weight485 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.