All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver half a million people in Britain are somewhere on the autistic spectrum. It can be devastating to discover that your child has an ASD (autistic spectrum disorder) and even tougher helping them to cope with life. Many books will tell you the latest theories about what causes ASD, but what you really want to kw is how to get a decent night's sleep, or stop your child flapping their arms, or find some time for your other children. This second, fully updated edition of this lifeline for parents helps them understand their ASD child and offers practical advice on all the problems that can make day-to-day life so tough.
- Author BiographyJackie Brealy is a mother of four whose son, now in his twenties, has Asperger's syndrome. She is trained in special needs teaching and now teaches many children with conditions on the autistic spectrum. Beverly Davies has been a journalist for over 25 years.
- Author(s)Beverly Davies,Jackie Brealy
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationIpplepen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Ladder Press Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.