All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHousetraining a puppy is one of the most difficult tasks a dog owner will encounter. According to the American Pet Products Manufacturers Association National Pet Owners Survey, there are more than 77 million dogs kept as pets in America, which means that millions of dog owners had to housetrain a dog at one point or ather. They did it, and so can you in two weeks or less. How to Housetrain Your Puppy in 14 Days or Less will teach you valuable tips that will make housetraining easier for both you and your four-legged friend. No matter how cute and cuddly that new addition to your home may be, bathroom accidents are something you will encounter until your new dog is properly housetrained. Training your new pet will take patience, consistency, and most important, kwledge. This book will t only provide you with information on what to do while you are home with your new best friend, but it will also give you tips on how to housetrain your dog even when you are t around. You will understand the importance of positive reinforcement and will learn how to get your puppy on a training schedule. You will also learn what to do if and when your dog has an accident and about the basic equipment you will need when beginning housetraining (and what pricey equipment you can do without). We ve interviewed dozens of dog trainers and vets to get their advice on how to effectively train your new puppy in less than two weeks. This extensively researched book will offer you a practical guide for how to train your puppy without enrolling in expensive training courses. It even contains proven tips to train your puppy, as well as case studies from experienced dog owners who share their hard-earned success stories. How to Housetrain Your Puppy in 14 Days or Less will teach you everything you need to kw to make potty training an easy experience for you, your family, and your new furry companion. Atlantic Publishing is a small, independent publishing company based in Ocala, Florida. Founded over twenty years ago in the company president s garage, Atlantic Publishing has grown to become a rewned resource for n-fiction books. Today, over 450 titles are in print covering subjects such as small business, healthy living, management, finance, careers, and real estate. Atlantic Publishing prides itself on producing award winning, high-quality manuals that give readers up-to-date, pertinent information, real-world examples, and case studies with expert advice. Every book has resources, contact information, and web sites of the products or companies discussed.
- Author BiographyDr. Gretchen Pearson has been practicing large and small animal medicine and surgery for 11 years. She has worked in a mixed-animal practice in Florida and designed and opened an AAHA-certified clinic at Elk Park Animal Hospital in Pagosa Springs, Colorado, where she practiced large and small animal medicine and surgery for 10 years. She currently owns, lives, and practices at Town & Country Animal Clinic in Park Rapids, Minnesota. She attended veterinary college in the West Indies at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. Her interest in alternative medicine has allowed her to provide her clients with nutritional, herbal, and acupuncture therapies in addition to traditional medicine techniques. She is an avid reader and strives to educate herself on the most current therapy modalities available in the practice of veterinary medicine. She is certified in laser surgery and stem cell therapy. Her goal is to be able to offer her patients the most current and cutting-edge medicine and technologies for their long-term well-being, as well as alternative medicine and geriatric care. She has served her community in providing discounted vaccination and spay and neuter programs and has served as vice president of the board of directors for her local Humane Society. As a volunteer, she performed prerace examinations on sled dogs running the 1,000 mile Iditarod race in Alaska in 2004. She also volunteers her service to injured wildlife and abuse and neglect cases. Her current animal family consists of two dogs, a cat, and a horse on her small ranch. She constantly strives to provide her patients and their owners with compassionate service and a lifetime of wellness in her practice of veterinary medicine and considers herself a lifelong student of the human-animal bond.
- Author(s)Gretchen Pearson
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Group Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Group Inc.
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.