All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
About this product
- DescriptionHugs can be tricky! But you can learn how to hug. Never hug anyone too tight - ouch! And don't hug too many people at once - uh-oh! You can be a leg hugger or a bear hugger or a surprise hugger. If you don't want a hug, it's okay to say so. But if you learn how to give a hug and do it just right, you might get one back...so be ready! Jana Christy's digital illustrations provide a charming twist to something everyone loves to do.
- Author BiographyMaryann MacDonald lives in New York, New York and is the author of more than 25 children's books.
- Author(s)Maryann Macdonald
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwo Lions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width248 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jana Christy
- Reading AgeFrom P
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.