All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn HOW TO HUNT GHOSTS, pararmal researcher Joshua Warren teaches the vice ghost hunter the basics, which above all include treating the pararmal as any other scientific field: one requiring well-documented research and hard evidence. This unique guide breaks down the theories, explains the tools of the trade, and even offers forms to facilitate your investigation. Peppered with anecdotes from Warren's personal experience, HOW TO HUNT GHOSTS offers answers to such questions as: * What is a ghost? * How does a ghost interact with the world? * Where can you find a haunted house? * Why do people usually see ghosts at night? * How do you record a ghostly encounter? If you suspect you live in a haunted house and want to exorcise a ghost or attempt spectral communication, or if you are interested in pursuing a career as a ghost hunter or are simply curious about the pararmal, this intriguing and informative guide is for you.
- Author BiographyJoshua P. Warren is the founder and president of the L.E.M.U.R. paranormal research team. A widely consulted expert, Warren has appeared on The Discovery Channel, The Travel Channel, Coast to Coast A.M., and most major TV and radio networks or affiliates. He lives in Asheville, North Carolina, and can be reached at www.HowToHuntGhosts.com.
- Author(s)Joshua P. Warren
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication03/04/2004
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Note25 b&w photos, 3 b&w line drawings
- Weight244 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.