All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this paper is to recommend a method to implement RETO. This method entails an Army managed, contractor assisted, application of Instructional System Development concepts and principles to solve the problem of curriculum management. The paper includes a detailed Statement of Work which specifies the contractor deliverable items by phase. The Statement of Work is a stand-alone document which can be extracted from this paper and used as necessary by Army program managers. The paper recommends contractor assistance rather than an in-house effort because: (1) While the necessary array of resources required by this effort exists within the Army, it is doubtful that the Army could or would commit those resources to this system in the required quantity and quality at the right time; (2) A contractor provides continuity, flexibility, and credibility; (3) Since certain system components are purchased, there is a reduced likelihood that the system would be subverted through whimsical decisions, intuition, or trial and error.
- Author(s)William B Mack
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight100 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.