Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a Step by Step guide to installing all types of Auto glass. The book is fully illustrated and comes complete with chapter review tests and a glossary of terms for easy understanding. After you read this book you should be prepared for even the most dificult auto glass installation. Each step of the installation process is described in detail and is offered from true industry experience. The format connects with the reader and shares the real challenges of auto glass installations. This helps, you the reader, increase your understanding and helps you develope better auto glass skills.
- Author BiographyWalter Ray Mills started his career as an auto glass installer in 1984 where he began working with Uniworth Glass Company. He continiued to develope his auto glass installation skills and in 1992 Walter opened his first full service glass company. In 2005 Walter began work on his first Auto Glass Training manaul to use while teaching auto glass classes at the local Technical college. Walter went back to school in 2007 and earned a degree in Business along with two project management certifications. He later re-wrote the training manual material to create an easy to read book and published his first book in 2011. He is currently working in the auto glass industry as a certified master auto glass technician and offers free training classes to anyone who inquires. Walter published his second book in March of 2012 and is currently working on a third.
- Author(s)Walter R Mills
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.