All listings for this product
About this product
- Description25 fantastic juggling tricks and techniques to try! You can learn how to juggle, t just with balls and beanbags, but also bananas, cards, cords, clothes and even shoes! You can discover the secrets of juggling with one hand, the coat hanger swing, the yo-yo juggle, the juggler's nightmare, and how to make your own juggling balls and beanbags. Easy instructions and more than 200 step-by-step photographs show you exactly what to do. It is ideal for 8- to 12-year-olds, with simple projects for beginners, and more sophisticated ones for older kids. So you want to throw things around and catch them again? Be warned, juggling is catching - sorry, bad joke! Once you have read this book there will be turning back. Anything can be juggled. You will start with balls, then soon you will want to juggle fruit and vegetables. Next it will be plates, cups, the furniture, or even the family pet, and before you kw it, it will be double-decker buses or the Statue of Liberty! OK, maybe t those last few items, but that is what juggling is all about - fun: trying out new ideas and, most important of all, enjoying what you do. Nick Huckleberry Beak takes you through juggling tricks using beanbags, apples, ropes, and...wait for it...cookies and coat hangers! Some tricks you will be able to do right away. Others will take a little while to perfect. Either way, it will be fun for you and entertaining for others. Hold on to your hat. Here we go!
- Author BiographyNick Huckleberry Beak spent three years studying medicine, before deciding to take the next logical step of becoming an entertainer! Since then, he has been playing for a living, running his firm Circus Take-Away, and doing magic, mime, juggling, balloon bending, stiltwalking, unicycling and much more besides.
- Author(s)Nick Huckleberry Beak
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteover 200 photographs
- Weight386 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.