All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1969, this classic manual of automotive repair equips VW owners with the kwledge to handle every situation they will come across with any air-cooled Volkswagen built through 1978, including Bugs, Karmann Ghias, vans, and campers. With easy-to-understand, fun-to-read information -- for vice and veteran mechanics alike -- anecdotal descriptions, and clear language, this book takes the mystery out of diagstic, maintenance, and repair procedures, and offers some chuckles along the way. This edition features new information on troubleshooting, new photos, and an updated resource list.
- Author BiographyJohn Muir, mechanic, author, and the publisher, wrote the original How to Keep Your Volkswagen Alive in 1969. He died in 1977.
- Author(s)John Muir,Tosh Gregg
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication08/08/2001
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteB&W photos and illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Aschwanden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.