All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionA unique behind-the-scenes look at the groundbreaking methodology that today's most in-demand invation factory uses to create some of the boldest products and successfully bring them to market. Today, invation is seen by business leaders and the media alike as the key to growth, a burning issue in every company, from startups to the Fortune 500. And in that space, Fahrenheit 212 is viewed as a high-performance invation SWAT team, able to solve the most complex, mission-critical challenges. Under Mark Payne, the firm's president and head of Idea Development, Fahrenheit 212, since its inception a decade ago, has worked with such giants of industry as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Hershey's, Campbell's Soup, LG, Starbucks, Mattel, Office Depot, Citibank, P&G, American Express, Nutrisystem, GE, and Goldman Sachs, to name but a few. It has been praised as a hotspot for invation in publications like Fortune, Esquire, Businessweek, and FastCompany. What Drives Fahrenheit 212's success is its unique methodology, combining what it calls Magic--the creative side of invation--with Money, the business side. They explore every potential idea with the end goal in mind--bringing an invative product to market in a way that will transform a company's business and growth. In How to Kill a Unicorn, Mark Payne pulls back the curtain on how the company is able to bring more invative products and ideas successfully to market than any other firm and offers blow by blow inside accounts of how they grapple with and solved their biggest challenges.
- Author BiographyMark Payne is the cofounder, president, and head of Idea Development for Fahrenheit 212, today's hottest innovation consultancy firm. Known for ideas that transform business markets, the company works with many of the biggest and most prominent companies in America. The firm is based in New York City.
- Author(s)Social Development Specialist State Governance and Civil Society Unit Sustainable Development Department Mark Payne
- PublisherCrown Business
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Business
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour plates
- Weight544 g
- Width157 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.