Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Learn and Memorize French Vocabulary ... Using a Memory Palace Specifically Designed for the French Language (and adaptable to many other languages too) If you'd like to improve your ability to learn French vocabulary by as much as 100%, 200%, even 300% (or more) ... using simple memory techniques that you can learn in 15-20 minutes (or less), then this may be the most important book that you will ever read. Believe it or t, it really doesn't matter if you think you have a good memory or t. The information in this book will teach you: * Why memory is like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some mir personal adjustments). * The real reason why one should ever be squeamish about memorization or learning a language. * Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to learning any language, especially French. * How you can easily create a 26 letter location memory system based on the alphabet French shares with English. * Unique techniques that will have you literally tuning in on the French language. * How to separate French words in the most effective manner for memorization. * Two secret ways you can use relaxation to aid the memorization process. These two methods alone are worth the price of this book because they will literally eliminate the stress and apprehension as you learn French. * And much, much more ... These techniques have been used by real language learners, most of whom previously considered themselves owners of a bad memory, to make real strides in learning French vocabulary. Don't worry! None of these techniques are rocket science. Frankly, if you can memorize a short email address or the name of a movie, then you can use this system to memorize a language as rich and diverse as French. Plus, everything you'll learn in this book applies to every other language that shares the same alphabet with English. And with a little imagination, the ideas are easily transferable to other alphabet systems too. But there's really time to lose. Every day that you are t using this simple vocabulary memorization system, you are literally stealing from yourself the joy of being able to read, speak and recall an abundance of French vocabulary as you easily expanded the natural abilities of your mind.
- Author(s)Anthony Metivier
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.