Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionHealing After a Breakup- How to Let Go, Mend Your Heart & Find Love Again Break-ups affect us all, young or old. The end of a relationship - and it is a loss - creates a grieving process that is often hard to reconcile. The act of ending a relationship can lull you into a sense of depression, worthlessness, loneliness and general misery. Sound familiar? And your friends all tell you getting over a breakup is easy, All you need is to get out there and meet someone better. Easier said than done, right? How to let go - A breakup recovery guide to grieving, healing & loving yourself will give you the real advice that you need for healing after a breakup and emerging stronger than ever. It's never as easy as that, we kw, so we have compiled a comprehensive and informative eBook that will help you to understand: Why it's important to grieve What you learned from your ex Finding love in yourself How to be open to love again Understanding what you want from future relationships This isn't just a breakup book. Grab your copy of How to let go - A breakup recovery guide to grieving, healing & loving yourself for a comprehensive guide to breakup recovery so that you can finally let go and find happiness within yourself and with the right partner.
- Author(s)Ann Meadows
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.