All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor of more than 25 books, Sandy Gingras enjoys a growing reputation for her popular and well-loved gift books. Her observations, words of wisdom, and encouragement are expressed through her simple yet profound watercolors and text. She offers a philosophy of life that is illuminating, enlightening, and uplifting; it's accessible to all. In How to Live, Gingras's words are so intimate, calm, kind, and immediate, this extraordinary book feels like a message from your very own heart. It's a wonderful and loving gift, particularly for a high school or college graduate or anyone, really, who needs to hear that it is in their power to follow their dreams and unleash their potential.
- Author(s)Sandy Gingras
- PublisherSellers Publishing, Incorporated
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSellers Publishing, Incorporated
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.