Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionSimple! This book is about how you can live in Vietnam, having a great life for just $300 a month, plus how to easily get that amount of money by working around 10-12 hours a month, are you tempted? Ok, let's make a few things clear: -This is t a miracle book, or in other words, you do t need to make short of a miracle to achieve such living! This is easily achievable by virtually anyone, as long as your English is good eugh. -The costs listed here are real at the time of writing (May 2013) and they are likely to stay similar for a while. -This book does t require you to live under a bridge or do something illegal to achieve the living standards, is just rmal living, rmal costs, you just need to drink beer in Vietnamese restaurants (50 cents or less for a cold one) rather than in ex-pat bars ($3-$7). -Numbers, prices, and places are real! I am a fully qualified Chartered Management Accountant, so I kw about numbers! -You will need to make some changes to your diet, however that does t mean that you will starve or that your diet will be limited to rice. Vietnamese food is delicious (and I have even gained 7 kilos here), what it means is that you may need to say goodbye to olives or cherries (which are imported products and expensive) and welcome fresh fish, oysters, prawns, mangoes, coconuts, ... which are grown locally and terribly cheap. In this book I will tell you what is cool and nice, like semi-deserted beaches, and what is t so good or terrible, like traffic, so that you have a realistic picture of life here before you decide whether to move here or t. I am also attaching two little presents: -Cultural and business guide to Vietnam -Guide to Ho Chi Minh City and other major cities and tourist destinations. I am sure you will enjoy reading, and may be I will be drinking a beer next to you if you move to Vietnam!
- Author(s)Alfredo De La Casa
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.