All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionGreen smoothies are quickly becoming a choice of numerous athletes and workout warriors across the world. They are becoming so popular for you to help your body heal itself as they are an efficient way. Green smoothies also make it easier for your system to take in nutrients that allows for faster healing from injury and better performance on the field. It is important for all of us to watch what they invest their bodies and smoothies that are green a way to improve energy and bloodstream flow. Instead of lots of the other smoothie options today, which only offer drinks that are the sugary little value; green smoothies are extremely advantageous to anybody who drinks them.
- Author BiographyJohn Smith is author and publisher. He is nutritionist focus on macrobiotic, diet and weight loss related. He loves traveling around the world, go to many places, meet locals and see the world through his eyes. These are remarkable memories would last forever.
- Author(s)John Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.