All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Dr Xand van Tulleken, who slimmed down from 19 stone, How to Lose Weight Well champions a foolproof weightloss method. He presents a simple 10-point plan for a healthy diet, backed by science - gimmicks, expensive supplements, hassle, just practical advice, personal evidence from the popular How to Lose Weight Well TV show, and 70 easy recipes for every day of the week. For most people, diets fail when cravings and temptation get the better of them, but this diet addresses these common traps so that anyone can keep the weight off for the rest of their lives. A series of menu plans provides all the help readers might need to fit the recipes into their busy days, whether for lunch, dinner, family meals or snacks.
- Author BiographyDr Xand van Tulleken is well known for presenting popular TV programmes with his identical twin brother Dr Chris van Tulleken. He has presented numerous shows for the BBC and Channel 4 including the BAFTA-winning Operation Ouch, Blow Your Mind, Horizon, Secret Life of Twins and Medicine Men Gone Wild. He has also contributed medical analysis on CNN, BBC1 and 2, and Al Jazeera among others. As a junior doctor he worked in the genocide in Darfur and this inspired a passion for the politics and medicine of conflict zones which lead to his academic appointment in the US. He now works between New York, Harvard and various humanitarian crises all over the world.
- Author(s)Dr. Xand van Tulleken
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/12/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NotePhotography throughout
- Width187 mm
- Height248 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.