CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionDo you look in the mirror and dislike what you see? Are you always trying different diets? Do you feel guilty if you overeat? You're t the only one. For sixteen years, model and actress Yaana Gupta struggled with her body and the way she felt about it. She tried every diet, worked out constantly but the fears remained. In How to Love Your Body (and get the body you love), Yaana writes about how she got the balance back in her life and learnt to love herself. Using her own experiences, she gives you easy to follow eating advice and the real lowdown on food from the right portions to eat to being healthy on the go. She also gives you great tips - how to understand the nutrition labels, the great dabba trick and the best snack to eat when you get a late-night hunger attack. Finally Yaana teaches you the greatest lesson of all - how you can learn to love and accept your body. Because without it, she argues, weight loss will ever make you happy.
- Author BiographyYaana Gupta is a model, actress and singer. She was one of India's top models, the face of Lakme and a Kingfisher calendar girl. Most recently she was a finalist on the TV show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. She is currently recording her first album.
- Author(s)Yaana Gupta
- PublisherPenguin Books India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPenguin Books India
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.