All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if you could bet someone $100 that a stock won't be lower than it is today 1 month from w? This book is the attempt to write the book I wish I found first to get started in Trading cutting through financial jargon, and attempting to use examples and metaphors to avoid becoming slow and dry the way most financial books tend to do. Inspired by the Turtle Traders, Tony Oz, Nicolas Darvas, Alexander Elder, John Bollinger, Mark Douglas and many others. The author attempts to get you from 0 to 100 dollars a month with the best and most crucial information to get started in The Market.
- Author BiographyThe Onix Fox a.k.a. Eric Blair has been inspired by the legendary Chicago trading group, the Turtles. Eric Blair has been tenacious in his study of finding ways to get started trading in the stock market and to be able to have high probability of success while being able to make money in up or down markets. Further inspired by author of How I made $2,000,000 in the Stock Market Nicolas Darvas, Tony Oz, and even Tim Sykes examples of successful trading. Launching his site TheOnixFox.com to continue this pursuit to make it easier for beginners. Eric lives outside of St. Louis MO. with his wife and kids where he hopes to publish more books and media to make trading easier to understand and get started.
- Author(s)Eric Blair
- PublisherEric Blair
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEric Blair
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.