All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith only about half of small businesses still trading after the first three years, setting up and surviving as an entrepreneur can be a tough game. Bestselling author Jeffrey Fox has come up with a winning formula for small-business owners to guarantee themselves commercial success and, what is more, how to make big money in the process. This book offers simple, practical and unique advice on every aspect of running a small business, from how to get start-up money to staying in profit. Fox also provides more creative and quirky insights into how to be successful such as why you should: t to work from home; hire an ex-paperboy instead of a Harvard graduate; and pick up paperclips but overspend on your customers. Whether you're already a small-business owner or are simply contemplating becoming one, this guide is essential reading.
- Author BiographyJeffrey J Fox is the bestselling author of 'How to Become CEO' and 'How to Become a Rainmaker'. He is a Harvard MBA and founder of Fox and Co. Inc, a premier marketing consulting company in Connecticut. His success has made him the subject of a Harvard case study that is rated one of the top 100 case studies, and is thought to be one of the most widely taught marketing case studies in the world.
- Author(s)Jeffrey J. Fox
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight128 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.