All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a man who made a lifelong study of leather craft and rawhide work, How to Make Cowboy Horse Gear is the answer to many requests for how-to-do-it information from cowboys, horsemen in ashowa business, dude ranchers, and many other people interested in riding horses and their gear. Bridles, hackamores, reins, reatas, quirts, and riding crops are among the articles of gear that can be made using this well-illustrated book as a guide. Most of the pieces described here are made of rawhide; however, leather thongs and plastic string can be worked in the same manner. Clear and detailed drawings show from beginning to end how to make the articles of gear the horseman uses to work or show his horse to best advantage.
- Author(s)B. Grant
- PublisherCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/01/2010
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationCentreville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note417 illustrations, 56 b/w photos
- Weight250 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.