How to Make Every Putt: The Secret to Winning Golf's Game Within the Game by Dr Joseph Parent (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.65+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- Description<b>A simple and concise guide to confidence and skill in putting by a rewned golf instructor and the bestselling author of <i>Zen Golf </i>and <i>Zen Putting</i></b> Dr. Joseph Parent is the highly sought-after PGA TOUR and LPGA instructor who has helped major champions Vijay Singh and Cristie Kerr reach #1 in the World Ranking. In the classic <i>Zen Putting</i>, Parent approached the art of putting in the context of Zen Buddhist philosophy. In <i>How to Make Every Putt</i>, he shifts focus to the immediate physical and mental challenges of golf s game within the game, providing simple yet powerful techniques that will unlock the secrets to confident, stress-free putting and improve any golfer s score. Comprised of seven sections on key topics Confidence, Green Reading, Speed, Stroke, Ideal Putting Routine, Challenging Putts, and Continuous Improvement this pithy, practical volume combines updated and revised lessons from <i>Zen Putting</i> with a step-by-step method for mastering the ideal putting routine, as well as new tips from the author s years of extensive work with the pros. Parent offers tried and true advice on how to master the essentials of great putting, including: <ul><li>Feeling the confidence that you can make every putt</li><li>How to read greens for line and speed</li><li>The secret to a great putting routine</li><li>How to get better while you play</li></ul>Featuring links to insightful video clips, along with game-changing drills and exercises that golfers can practice at home or on the putting green, <i>How to Make Every Putt </i>is sure to become a staple in every golfer s library.
- Author BiographyDr. Joseph Parent is a distinguished PGA TOUR and LPGA instructor who helped major champions Vijay Singh and Cristie Kerr to reach #1 in the World Ranking. He has coached hundreds of pros and competitive amateur golfers, as well as celebrities, Hall of Fame athletes, and CEOs. He is a renowned and sought-after keynote corporate speaker. He lives in southern California and teaches at the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa.
- Author(s)Dr Joseph Parent
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintGotham Books
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.