All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1970, there was internet, cell phone, VCR, DVD player, or cable television. All of these things factor into the equation of making it in Hollywood today. A philosophy for life on the road to success, rather than a blueprint to painting by numbers, HOW TO MAKE IT IN HOLLYWOOD BEFORE YOU MAKE IT is a portrait of 10 emerging artists on the front lines of Hollywood, running the gamut from actors, writers, producers, dancers, singers and songwriters, all at different stages in their careers. The companion piece to Christopher C. Odom's Award-Winning documentary, by the same name, the book offers more true life insight on what it takes to maintain in Hollywood on the path to success, as well extras like the documentary screenplay, production tes, interviews with Odom and the original festival press kit.
- Author BiographyA native New Yorker, Christopher earned his Master of Fine Arts in Film, Television & Digital Media from UCLA. An Associate Member of the Independent Writers Caucus of the Writers Guild of America, west (WGA), former Writer's Assistant to Dan Gordon (CELESTINE PROPHECY, THE HURRICANE, MURDER IN THE FIRST, PASSENGER 57, WYATT EARP), a former Freelance Story Analyst for Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and the former Vice-President of the Organization of Black Screenwriters (OBS), Christopher's screenplays have garnered accolades from competitions and fellowships including The San Francisco Black Film Festival, The Scriptapalooza TV Writing Competition and The Agency for the Performing Arts (APA) Marty Klein Comedy Writing Award. As a Director, Christopher's feature films have screened in cities worldwide, including Tel Aviv, Cannes, Berlin, New York and Los Angeles. As a Writer/Producer/Editor, Christopher has worked on promos and trailers for the nationally televised PBS series Independent Lens and projects featuring Cedric The Entertainer, Robin Thicke and Joanna Krupa for LiveUniverse.
- Author(s)Christopher C Odom
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.