Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to How to Make and Keep Friends! Many kids struggle with social nuances which can make it difficult for them to form lasting friendships. To help kids during those times, parents and kids often need quick social skills advice that is easily understood and even easier to do in the moment. Our tips have been successful for children with mild to moderate social challenges. While some of the children who have learned these techniques have a specific special needs diagsis, many do t. Any child who struggles socially and needs a little extra support will benefit from our tips and strategies found in our books. In March of 2015, we started a blog on our website at www.howtomakeandkeepfriends.com. We are happy to share all of the posts from this past year with you in this e-book in the hopes of continued enhancement of the social success of kids everywhere!
- Author BiographyDonna Shea, Director of the Peter Pan Center and Nadine Briggs, Director of Simply Social Kids, are passionate about helping kids make and keep friends and together have formed How to Make and Keep Friends, LLC. They have dedicated themselves to working with children who experience mild to moderate social difficulties. Donna and Nadine understand that social skills go far beyond manners and that all children can improve their relationships with peers and form true friendships. Donna and Nadine both lead community-based social groups at their centers in Massachusetts and have also formed the Social Success in School initiative. This comprehensive group of programs for students, educators, and parents is designed to foster positive social skills and interactions at school, among students to pro-actively prevent bullying before it happens. To learn more visit: www.HowToMakeAndKeepFriends.com.
- Author(s)Donna Shea,Nadine Briggs
- PublisherHow to Make & Keep Friends, LLC
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHow to Make & Keep Friends, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.