All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionAre you considering renting a room in your home for some extra income? Are you currently renting a room, but would like to improve your experience and income? The idea of inviting a stranger to live with you can be daunting: What if something goes wrong? What if you don't get along, or if landlord-tenant conflicts develop? What about maintaining your privacy, safety and control of your home? These concerns keep many people from the extra income that subletting a room offers...and the process certainly can be complicated. It doesn't, however, need to be intimidating. Author and real estate veteran Antonia M. Martin has rented rooms to tenants for eight years and passes on her experience to you, walking you through how to earn extra income while still maintaining your privacy, safety and control of your home life. Martin offers a comprehensive turnkey system for subletting rooms, providing step-by-step instructions for creating a solid foundation, screening and selecting tenants, pricing rooms, creating quality ads, running background and credit checks, and managing the landlord-tenant relationship from move-in to move-out. Your home is your life's foundation. Treat it right while using its full potential with Martin's invative room-renting guide.
- Author BiographyAntonia M. Martin has rented a room in her house for the last eight years. An analytical person who enjoys devising systems for just about anything, she created a turnkey system to make things easier. Martin approached renting from an entrepreneurial business perspective based on fourteen years in the residential mortgage business. She has twenty-two years of experience in sales and marketing, extensive experience in training and mentoring, and has run two of her own full-time businesses and two of her own part-time businesses. Martin's education includes a bachelor's degree in English and psychology and a master's degree in counseling. She lives in San Antonio, Texas, with two cats, a dog, and a tenant.
- Author(s)Antonia M Martin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.