All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely updated and revised with new quotes and charts for the new year, How to Make Money in Stocks Desk Diary 2005 is an indispensable day--at--a--glance resource for the serious investor. Filled with in--depth market insights, How to Make Money in Stocks Desk Diary 2005 helps reinforce, reinvigorate, and review the concepts and principles of the CAN SLIM(TM) system of investing developed by William J. Oa Neil and used by millions of investors. Used in conjunction with the bestselling How to Make Money in Stocks, this desk diary will keep you focused on learning and implementing sound investment techniques that will grow your portfolio in any market. Get a jump on the new year of investment opportunities with How to Make Money in Stocks Desk Diary and master 2005.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. O'Neil has distinguished himself as a champion of individual investors by providing them with innovative, sound, and effective tools and methods necessary for investment success. His investment books, including the bestselling How to Make Money in Stocks and The Successful Investor, outline in detail the CAN SLIM(t) system of investing that enabled Mr. O'Neil to buy his own seat on the New York Stock Exchange in 1963 and start his own institutional investment firm, William O'Neil + Company, Inc., which today advises over 500 of the largest and most successful institutional investment organizations. The publication he designed and created in 1984, Investor's Business Daily, brings sophisticated institutional--quality market data to the investing masses on a daily basis, and its Web site, investors.com, informs and educates individual investors in the basic principles of sound investing.
- Author(s)William J. O'Neil
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date10/11/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight296 g
- Width143 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.