All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe number 1 Growth Strategy for stock investing. To be a successful investor, start with the basics and stick to the rules. Matt's book shows you how to do that. It may be the missing link you've been looking for. (William J. O'Neil, Investor's Business Daily Founder and Chairman). Getting Started takes the guesswork out of investing. Anyone can use these routines and checklists to become a successful investor. (Amy Smith, How to Make Money in Stocks-Success Stories). Through both bull and bear markets, Investor's Business Daily's Can Slim[registered] Investment System has consistently been the number 1 growth strategy, according to the American Association of Individual Investors. How to Make Money in Stocks - Getting Started shows you how to put the Can Slim System to work for you. Using an easy-to-follow game plan designed for busy people, you'll discover: 2 simple rules to protect your money; 3 critical factors to consider before you buy; Buying & Selling Checklists to help you capture - and keep - solid gains; Easy-to-follow routines; how to spot - and deal with - major changes in market direction; action Steps and online videos to quickly start using what you learn. Getting Started is the latest addition to the bestselling How to Make Money in Stocks series launched by Can Slim creator and Investor's Business Daily founder William J. O'Neil. Millions of investors have used O'Neil's strategy to build financial peace of mind. Now it's your turn! So whether you're new to the stock market and a little nervous about jumping in - or if you've been investing for awhile, but aren't yet achieving the kind of results you want - How to Make Money in Stocks - Getting Started gives you a clear, step-by-step path to investing success.
- Author BiographyMatthew Galgani is co-host of IBD's How to Make Money in Stocks radio show, editor of the IBDextra Newsletter, and IBD TV(R) market commentator. With Bill O'Neil, he developed the IBD Meetup Investor Education series used by investing clubs across the country.
- Author(s)Matthew Galgani,William J. O'Neil
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width162 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.