All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Make Natural Bath Melts teaches you how to make homemade, handmade, moisturizing bath melts with natural ingredients. How to Make Natural Bath Melts also teaches you the best vegetable oils, essential oils, natural butters, and herbs to use to make homemade products to manage eczema, psoriasis, mepausal symptoms, pre-menstrual tension (PMS), painful periods, arthritis, stress, sadness or depression, mental exhaustion, and insomnia or sleeplessness.
- Author BiographyDr Miriam Kinai is a medical doctor and certified aromatherapist.
- Author(s)Dr Miriam Kinai
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.