Consider these sponsored items
- AU $14.50Free postage
- AU $5.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive and fully illustrated identification guide to all kinds of dried and fresh pasta with complete details on how to select and use them. This title features more than 30 recipes, including classic sauces such as Fettuccine all'Afredo and Capelli d'Angelo with Lobster, stuffed pastas such as Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli, and baked pasta dishes such as Shellfish Lasagne and Macaroni with Four Cheeses. It offers easy-to-follow instructions for preparing and cooking pasta of all types, with serving suggestions and professional hints and tips. It features step-by-step photographs and a beautiful picture of each finished dish. More than just a cookbook, this is a comprehensive guide to pasta, from selecting and making the many varieties to serving perfect dishes every time. An introduction gives the history of pasta. There is an illustrated identification guide to the huge range of fresh and dried pastas, information on the main ingredients used in classic pasta sauces, essential equipment for making your own pasta, and guidelines on cooking and presenting pasta. The recipe section includes more than 30 delicious dishes using both fresh and dried pasta - so there's something to suit any occasion. Each recipe is accompanied by helpful step-by-step photographs and a picture of the finished dish, making it easy to achieve perfect results.
- Author BiographyJeni Wright is a freelance food writer and the author of more than twenty cookery books, including The Encyclopedia of Italian Cooking, Easy Italian Cookery, and The Italian Ingredients Cookbook. She has written many articles on food for magazines. Jeni works from home in London, where she lives with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Jeni Wright
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width233 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.