All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the basics of making wine and how and what various types differ. The author shows you how to train your palate so that you are able judge the relative qualities of the wine you produce. It includes 55 recipes as well as instructions for racking, processing and maturing.
- Author BiographyKenneth Hawkins brings to this book over 25 years expertise of producing home-made wines, beers and liqueurs. Many of his recipes in this book have won awards.
- Author(s)Kenneth Hawkins
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight130 g
- Width133 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.11
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $31.23Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $44.63Trending at AU $45.27
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.