All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMocle's books with Gestalten have shown you how to build a better life, business, and home. But w Mocle raises the bar: how do you run a great country? They are t talking about might, muscle, or nationalism -although you need a bit of a swagger every w and then. They are talking about a country that feels like a cohesive community, kws what to value, and goes out into the world to gently get its way with soft power, fine ambassadors, and compelling cultural offerings. At home, this country celebrates good education, well-made institutions, and its own people and their skills. How to Run a Nation: A Mocle Guide is a thought-provoking primer that informs and inspires. The best ideas don't need to be invented -they need to be found and copied. Let Mocle be your guide.
- PublisherDie Gestalten Verlag
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDie Gestalten Verlag
- Weight1451 g
- Width200 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.