All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is aimed at the beginner quilter. It gives detailed instructions for making a quilt using a fabric jelly roll with just one background fabric. The instructions include fabric selection and cover all aspects of making a quilt right through to layering, quilting and binding the quilt. The instructions are jargon free and simple to follow.
- Author BiographyRose Smith lives in beautiful Shropshire in the United Kingdom. She has been sewing all her life and shares her passion for sewing and quilting through patterns and tutorials on her website: www.ludlowquiltandsew.co.uk.
- Author(s)Rose a Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.