How to Make an IMPACT: Influence, Inform and Impress with Your Reports, Presentations, Business Documents, Charts and Graphs by Jon Moon (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by lotsmoreaus
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClear information shows clear thinking, and clear thinking informs, influences and impresses. How often do you stare at uninviting and confusing presentations, tes, reports and information packs and get thing out of them? It doesn't have to be like this. We could all produce amazingly clear work that has incredible impact -- if only we knew how. This book shows you how. It is full of ideas, tips and principles that are simple and easy to implement, yet brilliantly effective.You will never look at a business document in the same way again. And your work will impress the people that matter and get the results you want. It guides you through the most effective ways of using all forms of presenting information - tables, charts, slides, flowcharts, etc. Moon also introduces the new WiT (Words in Tables) approach to give impact to your message on all documents and slides. I love Jon's work. His tips are hugely useful, his WiT fantastic and ground-breaking, and his book essential reading. If you want to enhance your sales tenders, pitches and slides -- if you want to win more business -- get into Jon's stuff. It's really, really good. Gavin Duffy, a Dragon on Ireland's Dragons' Den , top media coach and ecomics columnist with the Irish Sunday Independent Every once in a while, simple ideas change business forever - this book is full of such ideas. A must-read if you want to do something about all those impenetrable reports, slides and information packs. This book has all the answers and will redefine how you think about business documents. Dominic Burke, Chief Executive, Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc. This is a vital topic that has been sorely neglected. Jon's book changes that. It is crammed with new ideas that are creative, thoughtful, yet practical and relevant for all disciplines of business. Essential reading for everyone in business! Dr Jikyeong Kang, Professor of Marketing and Director of MBA Programmes, Manchester Business School. I've seen Jon's talk and his ideas are full of originality and wisdom. Many ideas are stunningly simple, others are mould breaking. He takes preconceived thinking and turns it on his head. Your business reporting will never be the same again. Michael Izza, Chief Executive ICAEA.
- Author BiographyJon Moon is a trainer and consultant in presenting business information clearly. His clients include leading UK business schools and major international companies such as AIG and Unilever. He has delivered talks to the charity sector, to senior civil servants for the training function of the UK's Cabinet Office and worked with the Institute of Chartered Accountants. Before becoming an independent consultant, Jon was Finance Director of an insurance company and Acquisitions Partner in a FTSE 250 company where he worked on acquisitions, strategy reviews and competitor analysis. He has travelled 100,000 miles investigating frauds. He publishes in the accounting, HR and insurance trade press.
- Author(s)Jon Moon
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication06/12/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFinancial Times Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.42Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.44Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.