All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThousands of people want to break into the exciting, glamorous and hard-working music industry, but don't kw how to go about it. How to Make it in the Music Business is a genuine insider's guide for anybody who wants to become a rock star, journalist, publicist, band manager, DJ, A&R person, songwriter or even a digital whiz kid. Fully updated with new information on the impact of new techlogy and digital music, this indispensable guide is a must for all budding music biz types.
- Author BiographySian Pattenden sent a copy of her fanzine to Smash Hits when she was 18 and immediately got a job as a staff writer. She has since written for the NME, Face, Select, Just 17, Melody Maker and the Guardian.
- Author(s)Sian Pattenden
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication09/08/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight179 g
- Width130 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.