All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor those interested in recycling, this book is invaluable: if you would like to kw how the closed loop, which so many people talk about, really works; if you produce or handle wastes and spend a lot of money putting it to landfill. Do you kw if it could be recycled to land? You will probably be surprised; if you are a farmer and want to farm to produce better crops without mineral fertilizers; if you want to produce crops using wastes as fertilizer and go on to produce biofuels with a staggeringly attractive Carbon footprint; if you want to reverse global warming; and, if you need practical support to recycle to land in an environmentally sustainable way which is financially sustainable too. For all of these questions this is the place to start, here and w. This book is about the techlogy of farmers who are doing it w. Farmers producing food and fuels in a way that they could still be doing in a thousand years from w.
- Author BiographyBill Butterworth CEnv, BScHons (Ag Sci), FIAgrE, FILog, FIT, FCIM, MCIoJ, MASAE, MInstWM is a Chartered Environmentalist, was originally trained as an agricultural scientist and was the architect of Deep Clamp Processing. After an early career combining being a full time Senior Lecturer in agricultural Engineering and being possibly the most prolific agricultural features writer in the world, he worked for the DTI on the Enterprise Initiative as an industrial trouble shooter and strategic planner for 12 years. He has operated on strategic issues at Board level in over 1900 companies in the last 39 years in the UK and overseas. Clients include several UK water companies and a broad band from large operations, such as ICI and British Steel, to small companies and individual farmers. He is a specialist in recycling almost any organic molecule material to land and has experience of many hundreds of thousands of tonnes of operation. One of his connections is that he was, for 24 years, a Moderator at the School of Horticulture, Royal Botanic Gardens Kew.
- Author(s)Bill Butterworth
- PublisherMX Publishing
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleRecycle to Land Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMX Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.