Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with difficult customers, colleagues, uncooperative staff, a manipulative boss - or an irritating neighbour - is a challenge many people face on a day-to-day basis. People in business are w under extreme pressure to make things happen, get more sales and turn a profit. This constant pressure or fear can make people difficult to deal with. This book shows you how to identify and understand awkward and challenging behaviours and how to manage them. It shows you how to: *Defuse and deal with difficult customers, both on the phone and face to face *Manage problems with colleagues in the workplace *Handle difficult day-to-day interactions with any of the people we come into contact with at work *Identify and manage behaviours which can turn a person into a 'problem' *Improve necessary listening and communication skills *Use the 6 step Programs of Behaviour to build better relationships *Increase self-confidence and develop rapport building skills *Use the 6 step Strategies for Success to produce effective outcomes.
- Author(s)Alan Fairweather
- PublisherRupa & Co
- Date of Publication30/01/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRupa & Co
- Width141 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.