All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $18.19Trending at AU $21.61
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.34
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
About this product
- DescriptionHow did my mother do it? She was a single mom raising six children without child support, alimony or a nest egg. Yet we children did t want for anything while we were growing up. Most surprising-Mom accomplished most of this with a $95 monthly public assistance check. She shared her secrets with me, and w I'm going to share them with you.
- Author BiographyDr. Michael Price, outstanding preacher, highly regarded professional and beloved pastor, is the Senior Minister of First Christian Church, Washington, North Carolina. Michael is frequently sought as a lecturer. This is his first foray into publishing for the public at large.
- Author(s)Dr Michael Price
- PublisherSecond Wind Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSecond Wind Publishing, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.