Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionAlready a classic in its field, this thoroughly-updated edition of the training manager's ultimate answer book gives readers clear guidance and techniques for accomplishing successful, cost-effective training. Readers will learn the steps for building and maintaining a training and development program, including how to: * assess the needs of participants * manage workshops for teams * train for invation * monitor and evaluate the program <i>How to Manage Training</i> w features material on topics such as integrating e-learning into existing programs, as well as a comprehensive review of literature in the field of workplace learning. It is an immediately useful tool for anyone involved in managing training. This field-proven resource is packed with 200 easy-to-use forms, checklists, figures, and charts.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Nilson (Sandisfield, MA) is an internationally recognized expert on training, and the author of numerous books, including Team Games for Trainers.
- Author(s)Carolyn Ph D Nilson
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.