All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionBosses are human - some good, some bad. They have a huge impact on your job satisfaction, your day-to-day happiness, your workload - and yes - your paypacket. If you're lucky they will be understanding, supportive, encouraging and inspiring. Then again they might be lazy, unmotivated, weak, over-emotional, sarcastic, rude, or just downright - well - bossy. But you're powerless victim.When it comes to your boss, then you're more in control than you think. It's a case of understanding what makes them tick, why they react as they do, and then approaching situations in the right way to get the best out of your boss. Here's how.
- Author BiographyRos Jay is a freelance writer and editor. She writes on a range of business topics specialising in marketing and communication-related subjects. She also writes for and edits corporate magazines both in print and on the net. She is a senior associate of the Institute of Direct Marketing.
- Author(s)Ros Jay
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication04/04/2002
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight351 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.