All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Market Your School is a comprehensive guide that provides school administrators with tools to help them create, implement, and maintain a successful marketing program. Topics covered include developing a marketing strategy, marketing research, communications, media relations, building beneficial partnerships, public relations, and fund raising.
- Author BiographyJohanna Lockhart currently serves as Manager, Marketing and Business Development at the Houston Independent School District. She has more than 20 years of experience in marketing, communication, and public relations in both the private and public sectors.
- Author(s)Johanna M. Lockhart
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight408 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.