All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith clever text and whimsical illustrations, How to Mash Monsters helps kids banish their fears and have fun doing it! Kids love these clever tricks and tips for getting rid of monsters. The small monsters wish they were little kids so that they could be bigger and stronger. All medium monsters want is some attention. Big monsters are afraid of their own faces so to defeat them, show them a mirror. Some monsters will eat anything, including confetti. Shapeless monsters are the hardest to catch because they can slither through anything. There are many kinds of monsters: the big, the small, the drooling ones, those who sting, those who growl . . . but all of them are weaker than they look!
- Author BiographyCatherine Leblanc lives in Angers, France, where she was born. A trained psychologist, she writes novels and poems for children and adults. Roland Garrigue was born in Paris, and from kindergarten to today, he has never ceased drawing. After three years of study in Strasbourg, he returned to Paris to concentrate fully on illustration for young readers. He has searched the most unexpected and mysterious places in order to create the frightening sketches of abominable creatures for this series.
- Author(s)Catherine Leblanc,Roland Garrigue
- PublisherInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Content NoteColour Illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width235 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.