All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Master CCNA covers everything you need to kw in order to pass Cisco's CCNA Routing & Switching exam. You will learn about the basics of networking like the OSI Model, the difference between IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP and more. You will also learn how to configure protocols like spanning-tree, VLANs and trunking on your switches and how routers use routing protocols to build their routing table. This book covers everything for the ICND1 (100-101), ICND2 (200-101) and CCNA combined exam (200-120).
- Author BiographyRene Molenaar, CCNP, CCSI, CWNP, MCSE is a Cisco instructor / consultant and has helped thousands of networking students pass their Cisco exams through his websites GNS3Vault.com and Networklessons.com.
- Author(s)Rene Molenaar
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.